Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Looking back on 2010

I thought this would be a good opportunity to thank all of you for your support in 2010. What an amazing year as we got the company off the ground and passed our expected revenue with just four products!

Let's have a quick look back at 2010, shall we:

Most popular product: The Ultimate Eye Creme.

Best selling lib balm flavor: Chai!! I kid you not, Pineapple coconut came very close but apparently I am not the only Chai addict!!

Product most suggested for addition in 2011: Men's lip balm.

Organizations we decided to donate to: Association for Women in Science and The Girl Effect

We were so lucky to find 1260 Productions for all of our design needs (I love our logo, thank you!).

Also would like to thank my buddy, Dr. Smith of K.E. Smith Photography for taking photos of our wonderful models Kayte and Christina.

And of course, thanks to everyone who has spread the word about hydrOtion. We couldn't have done it without you!

I think this wraps it up! I look forward to stressing over all of ambitious plans we have for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment